Congenital Renal Anomalies
Congenital Renal Anomalies identified in the prenatal period. Defects can be bilateral or unilateral, and different defects often coexist in an individual child. It plays a causative role in 30 to 50 percent of cases of end-stage renal disease in children, it is important to diagnose these anomalies and initiate therapy to minimize renal damage, prevent or delay the onset of End Stage Renal Disorders, and provide supportive care to avoid complications of End Stage Renal Disorders. Patients with malformations involving a reduction in kidney numbers or size are most likely to have a poor renal prognosis.
- Track 1-1 Renal Agenesis
- Track 2-2 Renal Dysgenesis
- Track 3-3 Congenital Megacalyectasis
- Track 4-4 Congenital Cystic Renal Disease
- Track 5-5 Obstructive Renal Disease
- Track 6-6 Pre-tumourous Conditions