Congenital Renal Diseases
Congenital Renal Diseases are the renal conditions with which a child is born. These conditions are passed down through genetics or development in the womb. Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) and Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD) are genetic kidney diseases in Children. There are no cures for Congenital Renal Diseases. These conditions require lifelong careful monitoring and treatment.
- Track 1-1 Unilateral renal agenesis
- Track 2-2 Bilateral renal agenesis
- Track 3-3 Hydronephrosis, Obstructive Uropathy, and Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney
- Track 4-4 Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Track 5-5 Nephronophthisis
- Track 6-6 Rare Genetic Disorders