Cystic Renal Diseases
Nephrology and Urology, both deals with the cystic kidney diseases. It is an inherited, developmental, acquired kidney disorder. It causes symptoms like high blood pressure, back pain, blood in urine, frequent kidney infections. Polycystic kidney diseases are the most prevalent kidney cysts. The two prevalent subtypes of polycystic kidney diseases are: Autosomal Recessive and Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney diseases. Non-cancerous cysts can be cured and rarely cause complications. Simple cysts are not same as the cysts that form with polycystic kidney disease.
- Track 1-1 Polycystic renal disease
- Track 2-2 Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Track 3-3 Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
- Track 4-4 Multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Track 5-5 Multilocular renal cyst
- Track 6-6 Simple renal cyst