Glomerulopathies: Renal Limited
In recent study, it is found that, Glomerular diseases are the cause for Renal Failure in 30% - 50% of patients undergoing transplantation. Disorder of Glomerular Structure and Function are found more frequently in clinical medicine. The application of renal biopsy techniques can provide useful information for both prognosis and treatment.
- Track 1-1 Steroid Sensitive and Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome
- Track 2-2 Postinfectious Glomerulonephritis
- Track 3-3 Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
- Track 4-4 Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy
- Track 5-5 Alport Syndrome