Kidney and Heart Diseases
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death which is caused by chronic kidney disease and cardiometabolic risk. It is closely related to kidney diseases and causing dysfunction of both organs. Patients with End Stage Renal Disease are at much higher risk of mortality due to cardiovascular disease. The risk factors are hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes. Acute Kidney Injury is strongly related to cardiovascular Disease and its early diagnosis and treatment will have significant positive effect.
- Track 1-1 Calcium-phosphate levels
- Track 2-2 High homocysteine levels
- Track 3-3 Dysrhythmias
- Track 4-4 Peripheral edema
- Track 5-5 Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Track 6-6 Uremic Pericarditis