Stone Disease in Children
Stones are rare in Children. Infection remains major aetiological factor particularly in boys. The rate of stone recurrence is lower in children when compared to adults. The majority of the stone diseases are treated by lithotripsy or endourological techniques. Nephrology and Urology deals with Kidney stones. The incidence of stones is twice as high in boys as it is in girls.
- Track 1-1 Pathology/Aetilogy
- Track 2-2 Diagnostic imaging and Metabolic Screening
- Track 3-3 Open Stone Surgery
- Track 4-4 Minimally Invasive Methods
- Track 5-5 Stone Recurrence